Services from Our Skin Cancer Clinics
- New patients welcome
- Regular Skin Reviews
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Damage
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Cancer Surgery
- Minor Surgery
- Mole Removal
- Non-invasive Cancer Treatment
- Cosmetic removals of moles, Seborrhoeic keratosis, cysts, lipomas
- Disabled Access
- No Referral Necessary
- Pensioner Discounts
Our Service Costs
- Full body check $150.00 (concession $130.00) – Medicare rebate $71.70 (rebated immediately) After Hours $180.00 (Concession $160.00) –Medicare Rebate $83.95.
- If Treatment required there will be a procedural charge
- Procedural costs can vary (please discuss the cost with the doctor)
- All fees are subject to change
- EFTPOS, VISA AND MASTERCARD available
If a skin cancer is diagnosed our doctors can offer treatment at the clinic in over 90% of cases using surgery under local anaesthetic or prescription anti cancer creams. Larger, more complex cases may require referral on to a plastic surgeon.
No referral from a GP is necessary but we are always very pleased to receive a letter from your usual doctor. As well as carefully explaining results and choices to patients our doctors will always write back to your doctor promptly giving biopsy results and explaining the treatment given. The whole aim of the service is to diagnose skin cancers early when they are least likely to cause a serious problem. For any questions please contact us!
We look forward to seeing you.